Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hey, it hurts to fall!



That's right, folks. Falling on cement hurts! I tested this theory again yesterday in the bowl at Castle Rock after slipping on some of the debris. Remember when Lucy (from Peanuts) pulls out the football when Charlie Brown is trying to kick it and he goes flying up in the air? Yeah, it kind of felt like that except somehow I ended up falling on my side. The funny thing was that when we looked at my leg right after Dan said, "You have something written on your leg." Sure enough the "NIK" from the Nikita embroidery on my shorts had left it's mark on my leg. It's gone now and replaced by black and some blue from a huge bruise. Fun times, I tell ya. Whatever, I'll work that bowl if it's the last thing I do!!!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Ouch, ouch, OUCH!

Unknown said...

ouch and eww!
you show that bowl who's boss, smoooochie!