Thursday, September 20, 2007

New haps

I haven't skateboarded much in the last couple weeks. I miss it. This weekend I will be on my board. I will!!

In the meantime I've been busy trying to help my son out with some of his stuff. He is now in middle school and they are trying to get a skateboard club together. So, being the good skateboard mom that I am I volunteered to be the parent sponsor. Fun times. Now my daughter wants me to sponsor the skateboard club at her elementary school! haha!! I hope I can do both. Also, my son's birthday is coming up so you can imagine how much board stuff he wants. Glad I have my skater girl friendly list. WooT!

I did buy my b/f a new board and some new bushings. He needed them and the guy at our local shop laughed when he saw the bushings. Yeah, they were that bad!

So, yeah, I'll be up super early on Saturday to get out and board before I have to do more "stuff." I need to clear my head with some good carves.

No comments: